Local Delivery - How It Works
COVID-19 I am taking necessary precautions during the pandemic. I am the only person in contact with your order. I will be adhering to strict hygiene standards to keep us all safe.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Choose your refill liquids and order through the website. Minimum £10 order. Order before 6.30pm Sunday to guarantee your delivery for the following week.
2. For your first order, please add a bottle deposit of £5 which will cover any bottles you receive. This is a fully refundable deposit if you no longer wish to use the service. You can find the deposit payment here.
3. Enter your address. If you are in CH46, free delivery will be applied. All other postcodes, please select Wirral Delivery at checkout.
4. Select Monday (Wirral) to receive your order delivered to your door. They will arrive on your doorstep in 250ml glass bottles with any other goodies you have ordered.
5. When you order your next delivery, leave your rinsed out, empty glass bottles on your doorstep to be returned and refilled. Milk delivery style!
CURRENT DELIVERY OPTIONS
CH46 - Free delivery
CH41, CH42, CH43, CH44, CH45, CH47, CH48, CH49 CH61, CH62 - £2 delivery charge (Click the Wirral Delivery option at check out)
PLEASE NOTE: Liverpool delivery has temporarily stopped during heightened lockdown restrictions
Don't yet see your postcode? Get in touch and I'll do my very best to accommodate you.
CLICK AND COLLECT
You are also welcome to drop containers for refill or request pre filled 250ml glass bottles and collect from my front porch in Moreton, contact free.
In the Delivery Method section, click on Pick Up.
Pick up orders made before 6pm Mondays will be available for collection at my home address on the allocated days.
SERVICE DAYS AND TIMES
Delivery Mondays (Wirral)
Pick Up Tuesdays 2.30pm-6pm
If you have any questions, please ask. I am available by;
email - email@example.com