How It Works
ANNOUNCEMENT - Please see changes to Liverpool Deliveries.
COVID-19 I am taking necessary precautions during the pandemic. I am the only person in contact with your order. I will be adhering to strict hygiene standards to keep us all safe.
HOW IT WORKS
If you order liquid refills, you will receive them in glass bottles, similar to a milk delivery. If you order food, it will arrive in recyclable paper bags.
1. Choose your refill liquids and order through the website. Minimum £10 order for Wirral and Cheshire, £15 for Liverpool. Order before 6.30pm Sunday to guarantee your delivery for the following week.
2. For your first order, please add a bottle deposit of £5 which will cover any bottles you receive. This is a fully refundable deposit if you no longer wish to use the service. You can find the deposit payment here.
3. Enter your address. If you are in CH46, free delivery will be applied. All other postcodes will have a delivery charge applied at checkout.
4. You will receive your order delivered to your door. They will arrive in 250ml, 500ml, 1litre glass bottles or 5litre jerry can with any other goodies you have ordered.
5. When you order your next delivery, leave your rinsed out, empty bottles on your doorstep to be returned and refilled, milk delivery style!
6. If you have ordered food and may not be home to receive your delivery, please consider leaving a plastic box with a lid to keep your food dry and safe from pests.
CURRENT DELIVERY OPTIONS
CH46 - Free delivery
CH41, CH42, CH43, CH44, CH45, CH47, CH48, CH49 - £2 delivery charge (Use Local Delivery option applied at check out)
CH60, CH61, CH62, CH63, CH64, CH66 - £3 delivery charge (Use Local Delivery option applied at check out)
L3, L5, L14, L16, L20 - £3 Delivery charge (Use Local Delivery option applied at check out)
Don't yet see your postcode? Get in touch and I'll do my very best to accommodate you.
CLICK AND COLLECT
You are also welcome to drop containers for refill or request pre filled bottles to collect from my front porch in Moreton, Wirral contact free. You will be sent the address once your order has been processed.
In the Delivery Method section, click on Pick Up.
Pick up orders made before 6pm Mondays will be available for collection at my home address on Tuesdays.
SERVICE DAYS AND TIMES
Delivery Mondays (Wirral) Tuesday (Liverpool) Between 9am-4pm
Pick Up Tuesday 8am-6pm
If you have any questions, please ask. I am available by;
email - email@example.com
ARE YOU A BUSINESS?
Want to discuss delivery options for your work place?
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07861 602970