100ml Disinfectant Hand Rub in Spray Bottle
Disinfectant hand rub with a water-based consistency, which provides rapid-acting hand disinfection in seconds, leaving no sticky residue.
This product is supplied in a 100ml recyclable plastic bottle with atomiser spray.
- Effective against Bacteria and Yeast with a 30 second contact time.
- 62% Ethanol/ Alcohol Content (Recommended by Public Health England - Click here)
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle mint fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
Dispense a small amount onto clean hands and rub all over them until dry (approximately 30 seconds).
62% Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Linalool). Denotes plant or mineral origin. Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
They are an independent family run business based in Yorkshire, UK. They operate a closed loop supply chain, meaning they deliver their liquids in 20L plastic tubs. Once I have sold out of the cleaning product, they will collect the empty tub, clean it out and refill for the next delivery. They use only the best ingredients that are biodegradable, vegan, cruelty-free and palm oil free.