Coconut Shampoo Bar
Many shampoo bars require a transition period (your hair may feed quite wax for the first few washes, but not with this one!)
ALL THE BEST BITS
- Bar weight 55g
- Suitable for all hair types
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Travel Friendly
- Long lasting
- SLS, SLES, Paraben and Silicone Free
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Cruelty Free, No Animal Testing
- Hard Water Friendly
HOW TO USE
- Wet your hair.
- Rub the bar between your hands to create a lather.
- Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you would with a liquid shampoo.
- Rinse out and condition if your hair would like a little extra loving.
- Leave the bar out to air dry, ready for its next use.
LOVE AND CARE
Keep dry between uses. You can store a soap dish. Check out these reclaimed beechwood timber soap dishes that allow your soap to dry naturally.
Vitamin B5: Moisturises hair, protects against environmental damage, rebuilds and brings the shine to your hair.
Cacao Butter: Known for healing and softening properties that will make your hair healthy and smooth.
Honey extracts: Strengthens the hair follicles and infuses hair with the hydration leaving it manageable and restored with moisture.
Spirulina extract: high protein algae are known to prevent hair thinning, increase hair volume, and dismiss dandruff. Packed with antioxidants and fatty acid. Helps to bring balance to scalp and hair
Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Aqua, Panthenol, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fatty Alcohol, Ethoxylate, Mel Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium, Sorbate, Limonene, CI 19140, CI 42051.