Bicarb Free Deodorant Stick (Lemon, Tea Tree & Lavender) | 50g
This natural deodorant is packed with amazing ingredients, containing shea butter, avocado oil, coconut oil, lemon, lavender and tea tree essential oils, so it smells absolutely delicious!
Conventional deodorant contains aluminium, which stops you sweating but can be very harmful to our health. This deodorant doesn't contain aluminium so won't stop you sweating, but instead targets the bacteria that causes the smell to stop underarm odour being produced. It contains essential oils that work together to eliminate odour and fight bacteria including:
- Tea tree oil has a herbal scent and is both antibacterial and antifungal.
- Lemon has a fresh and clean aroma and has anti-fungal and antimicrobial qualities and acts as a deodorant.
- Lavender is another wonderful addition to this natural deodorant as it's a pleasantly scented essential oil, and also has antiseptic qualities that prevent the infections that cause body odour.
Most natural deodorant use bicarbonate of soda to eliminate odour, but for those with sensitive skin, it can be a harsh ingredient to use. I've tried and tested many deodorants and have found that those with large amounts of bircarb have had a negative reaction on my skin, so I wanted to offer an alternative that shouldn't cause a reaction.
ALL THE BEST BITS
- Size: 50g
- Replace harsh chemicals and plastic packaging
- All-natural ingredients
- Free from Bicarbonate of Soda
- Tea tree, lemon and lavender oil.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Antibacterial & Anti-fungal
- Biodegradable & Compostable packaging
HOW TO USE
Remove the lid and push the deodorant stick up from the base of the tube. Apply to skin.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Bentonite (clay), Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.