Natural Toothpaste (English Peppermint) | 60ml
This natural toothpaste is blended with organic peppermint oil. Peppermint oil has been proven to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria, a known cause gum disease. The peroxides-free formulation is a great alternative to conventional whitening toothpaste.
Natural toothpaste doesn't foam like other 'normal' toothpaste and has a slightly different texture, so it may have an adjustment period when you swap.
ALL THE BEST BITS
- Fluoride, SLS & glycerin free
- Made with natural peppermint oil
- Naturally antibacterial
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Includes bamboo spatula
- Recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid & compostable box
- Certified PETA: Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Supply: 60ml 4 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
Apply a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush. Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well. Seal the lid to protect from the paste from too much water exposure. Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening.
Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride, Kaolin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha Piperita Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene. Organic, Natural.