Liquid refills are for LOCAL DELIVERY only. Please check to see if you are eligible for refill delivery at Local Delivery - How it Works
If this is your first order, please add the £5 bottle deposit
44p per 100ml
Delivered to your door in a 250ml, 500ml,
1ltr glass bottle or 5ltr jerry can to fill up your own container at home. On your next delivery, please rinse and leave on your doorstep to be collected and refilled, milk delivery style!
laundry liquid is worth taking your clothes off for! It is a brilliant all-rounder that stands up to dirt and stains even on low temperatures, whilst being a big softie on your skin.
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Safe for all your coloureds.
- Gentle to sensitive skin.
- Natural and subtle pink grapefruit and aloe vera fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No enzymes, sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
Pour into machine dispenser. Light soil 20ml, medium soil 40ml and heavy soil 60ml.
Hand Wash - Dilute 1-2 capfuls in the wash bowl. Soak for 5 mins. Rinse with cold water.
Aqua**, 5-15%: Potassium Cocoate*, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, Sodium Citrate*, Amphoteric Surfactants* and Citric Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
They are an independent family run business based in Yorkshire, UK. They operate a closed loop supply chain, meaning they deliver their liquids in 20L plastic tubs. Once I have sold out of the cleaning product, they will collect the empty tub, clean it out and refill for the next delivery. They use only the best ingredients that are biodegradable, vegan, cruelty-free and palm oil free.