Please check to see if you are eligible for refill delivery at Local Delivery - How it Works
If this is your first order, please add the £5 bottle deposit
40p per 100ml
Delivered to your door in a 250ml, 500ml, 1ltr glass bottle or 5ltr jerry can to fill up your own container at home. On your next delivery, please rinse and leave on your doorstep to be collected and refilled, milk delivery style!
NEW ANTI BACTERIAL FORMULA! (EN 1276 Tested and Approved)
Infused with citrus extracts, this naturally derived, gel hand soap eliminates stubborn smells and leaves hands feeling soft and clean, even after multiple washes. What’s not to love?
ALL THE BEST BITS
- Kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria (EN 1276 Tested and Approved)
- Leaves your hands soft and loved.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Neutral pH to protect your skin.
- Natural and subtle clementine fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
Aqua. Lactic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerine, Lauryl Betaine, Sorbitol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine. Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum Denotes plant or mineral origin. Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
They are an independent family run business based in Yorkshire, UK. They operate a closed loop supply chain, meaning they deliver their liquids in 20L plastic tubs. Once I have sold out of the cleaning product, they will collect the empty tub, clean it out and refill for the next delivery. They use only the best ingredients that are biodegradable, vegan, cruelty-free and palm oil free.