Starter Pack x5 Plastic Free Cleaning Sachets
ALL THE BEST BITS
- Made using plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients
- Tough on germs - contains a powerful antibacterial agent
- 100% Plastic-free
- Incredible fragrances
- Easy to use; water-soluble sachets
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free packaging & FSC Certified paper
- Made in the UK – so extremely low carbon footprint
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1x Antibacterial Bathroom Multi-surface Cleaner (Ylang Ylang)
- 1x Antibacterial Kitchen Surface Cleaner (Coconut & Lime)
- 1x Kitchen Oven Cleaner (Low Odour)
- 1x Household Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Apple & Mint)
- 1x Household Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood)
- Stickers to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Information and instruction card
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
Glass bottles not included. If you need a new spray bottle, check out my amber glass and Ocean Saver plastic spray bottle options.
- Rinse your existing empty bottle with water
- Insert one of the sachets into your bottle
- Top up with lukewarm water (amount depends on fluid – check the instruction booklet)
- Replace and tighten the lid
- Shake until dissolved and it's ready to use!
- Pop the corresponding label on your bottle.
- Once the sachet has been dissolved in the water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
FSC is The Forest Stewardship Council is a global, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide and ensures that the wood used in products has been responsibility sourced by approved forests.
RSPO IS Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil who promote the growth of sustainable palm oil. Deforestation is a growing problem due to our demand for palm oil in products. Habitats are being lost in the process and wildlife is suffering drastically. But it doesn't have to be this way and the RSPO is out there to ensure that palm oil is grown ethically and responsibly.
SACHET YOU STAY!